Jun- Arashi ni Shiyagare 10/18/14
his left hand in the last gif omg!!
favorite movie scenes: The Sixth Station (Spirited Away by Hayao Miyazaki, 2001)
5543-6002 has offered to help celebrate fuckyeahtohoshinki’s 14,000 followers with a giveaway of pre-owned DBSK merchandise! All items are still in great condition, like that of when she got them.
- Don’t delete the text on the post. (Make use of xkit “reblog as text” extension if needed.)
- NO giveaway blogs!
- Likes don’t count but can be used to keep track of the post.
- Please don’t follow just because of the giveaway & unfollow after it ends.Info
- Open Worldwide!
- The winner will be messaged privately & given 48 hours to respond.
- Giveaway time frame: Sept. 1st till Oct. 31st!Products
- Hug (Single)
- SMAG Nov. 2007 (DBSK on cover plus Changmin and Yoochun spreads)
- 2 DBSK rubber wristbands (One red, one white)
- Official Memory Card Game Set
- 2009 Wall Calendar
- random stickers and pictures (pictures include ones from their Photos of the Month series - unsure of which month)
WHELP, I guess they had a bigger budget for bribery back then.
also, a special thanks to that awesome commenter in aramajapan who remembered this old MMA ep. 8Db <3
~Arashi ni shiyagare 140419~
Nino : ”am not sure about you being an idiot , but you sure use your hands too much ”
wish granted .. ?
…Aiba masaki’s third hand , am not sure if this is a coincidence *smirk*
I usually never translate snippets like this, but I haven’t seen the entire article come out yet and I’d rather put this out now. My LJ will still be the main place for translations so there’s no need to worry me migrating over to Tumblr. :)
This is a short Q&A from a recent TV magazine that was posted to Twitter. It’s something I’ve always pointed out to my friends, so it was nice to see that it’s also an inside joke among themselves.
A question for the group!
Q: Any funny stories from your time in Hawaii?
Sakurai: Ohno Satoshi’s hair succumbed to the rain during our second day of concerts.
Matsumoto: Ohno-san’s hair seriously never shifts, you see.
Aiba: I’ve never seen it change that much before!
Ohno: It just flopped over… it finally lost out to the rain.
Matsumoto: But you’ve managed to prove that it’s real hair now, right? (laugh)
Ninomiya: You finally did it.
Aiba: Were there doubts about it?
Ohno: Yep (laugh). Because my hairdo never moves.
Sakurai: It was a moment that will go down in history: there was rain in a place that only rains several times a year, and Ohno Satoshi’s hair was flattened by it.
Ninomiya: It’s a good thing people in Japan managed to see it through the public screenings too (laugh).